It was great being with you for our reflection service this past Sunday. It was a powerful service. As I've been praying since our time together I have felt that it would be good to send to you the reflection questions that you might continue to use them as a guide for your own reflection time with God as we move forward into a new year.
I am blessed to be on this journey with you!
Yours in Christ,
1. Where do you sense God's presence in your life, or what helps you feel close to God? How can you grow in cultivating this aspect of your relationship with God?
2. Who do you need to ask God for the strength to forgive this year? And how might you, by God's grace and strength, go about forgiving this person? Or, who might you need to ask for forgiveness?
3. Who are those in need that God has brought across your path this year? How would you say you did in meeting their needs? How might you be able to grow in this area in 2016?
4. What are ways this year that you might be able to deepen your fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ? Are there relationships that God is leading you to pursue? Or take an active role in healing? How might God use you this year to develop an even stronger community of love at our church?
5. In what area of your life do you most need change, and what, by God's grace, will you do about it this year?
6. What's the most important decision you need to make this year? How will you take action, in the power of God's Spirit, to make this decision?